Mano.bank – is the most ambitious bank in Lithuania. Our digital banking story has begun in 2019 after receiving European banking licence.
Combining our vision to serve financially underserved with digital technology, we are determined to make it happen for everyone everywhere 24/7.
In 2019 18 amazing individuals have joined our team in various roles from IT and marketing to AML and finance. 2020 is going to be even bigger! So if you’re passionate about the future of finance and are looking for a fast-paced environment to grow professionally and personally, come and join us.
Values that are driving us everyday:
Learning leads to great achievements. We explore, question and innovate in order to make banking better. For everyone.
Openness keeps us connected. We foster inclusion by sharing our experience and services among people from all walks of life. Everywhere.
Doing keeps the world spinning. Regardless of challenges we perform our best to make things happen for everyone involved. 24/7.
Along with IT team in Vilnius you will be responsible for front-end web development of our banking interfaces.
• Developing new generation internal and external banking interfaces
• Finding the best and easiest solutions to complex processes
• Working closely with back-end developer
• Take technical responsibility of projects
• Play and active role in the IT team
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• 2+ years experience with front-end web development
• Experience with React/Redux, React.js, Angular
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with HTML, CSS(SASS), JS
• Experience with MVC
• Experience in the FinTech sector (a big advantage)
• Continuous learner and problem solver mentality
• Opportunity to grow in your field - you will play an important role in building a digital bank
• Opportunity to make an impact – we expect you to own your field and see how it grows
• Excellent working conditions
• Competitive salary and bonuses
Monthly salary range is 1100 - 2500€ (before tax deduction) depending on the experience and competencies of the selected candidate.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information call +370 698 89887.
By sending your CV and/or cover letter, you consent to us using your personal data during the recruitment process.
AB Mano bankas collects Personal data submitted when applying for a job to enable communication with and create basis for selection of candidates. AB Mano bankas may use your data to recommend you to relevant roles in the future.
Your data is stored for 24 months according to AB Mano bankas regulations.