Deposits in mano.bank accounts are insured by the state company Deposit and Investment Insurance. Detailed information on the conditions of deposit insurance, instances when deposits are not insured, and when restrictions on deposit insurance pay-outs are applied is provided by the state company Deposit and Investment Insurance Investments and by mano.bank.
Mano.bank BIC number is KUSRLT24.
Here are instructions for receiving euro payments from outside of SEPA zone:
Beneficiary Bank: KUSRLT24
Beneficiary bank name: AB Mano bankas
Bank address: S. Moniuskos str. 27, Vilnius, LT- 08115, Lithuania
NOTE: KUSRLT24 is a direct member of TARGET2
Name: Name Surname
There are two ways to open a bank account at mano.bank:
1. Online: fill out the application here https://account.mano.bank/.
The process is split into different sections:
• Sign up to customer zone. Create a customer login for a secure application process.
• Personal information. Provide your personal details and complete remote identification.
• Company information. Fill out all the company information, partners and planned operations through mano.bank.
• Documents. Upload all the necessary documents.
• Services. Choose our services and operations limits.
• KYC/AML procedure. Once you provide us with all the required information, we will complete KYC/AML procedures on our side.
• Signing bank account contract. Provided we can proceed with the account opening, we will invite you to log back into your secure customer zone where you will be able to agree with our terms and conditions and virtually sign bank account agreements.
2. Visit us at our office: address S. Moniuskos str. 27, Vilnius, LT- 08115, Lithuania.
Please bring a valid identity document and the necessary company documents with you. We will fill in the client questionnaire and sign all the necessary contracts.
We've created a secure remote system for submitting and updating customer questionnaire information that allows customers to be served remotely.
If you are already a mano.bank customer, but have never used this remote customer questionnaire service at https://account.mano.bank/ you will need to register as a new customer.
1. Select "Business", "Bank Account" and your nationality
2. Create a secure connection:
2.1 Enter your email address and check your email for the confirmation link, click the link
2.2 Enter your mobile number and confirm it
2.3 Create a password
3. Answer all the questions on the screen
4. Verify your identity in one of three ways:
4.1 Document photos and selfy
4.2 Sign your identity document with a mobile signature
4.3 Sign your identity document with Smart-ID
5. Complete the form by providing information about your sources of income and activities
6. Submit the application for evaluation
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
It means we have already transferred your application to this new system. Please follow these steps:
1. Your login email is the email address that we use to communicate with you.
2. Click "Forgot password" and we'll email you a link to confirm your email.
3. Click on the Confirm button in the email.
4. As part of your login process we will send you an SMS confirmation code to the mobile number that is associated with your bank account at mano.bank. If you don't have access to this number, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Once logged in, choose Update KYC for your bank account and follow the steps online.
1. Log in to your account at https://account.mano.bank/login using your existing log in information or click "Forgot password".
2. Once logged in, choose "Update KYC".
3. Follow the steps online.
All documents have to be either in Lithuanian or English.
All documents in "Incorporation" section have to be with apostille. Only documents from these countries don't need apostille: Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Ukraine and Russia.
During the online application we will ask you to upload the following documents:
Incorporation (all incorporation documents have to be apostilled):
• Extract from the commercial registry
• Extract from an official shareholder registry
• Articles of association
• Proof of incorporation
• Latest financial statement
• Description of business interests in Lithuania (form will be provided within the application)
• Business plan
Structure and people
• Ownership structure
• Proof of director's appointment if not included in commercial registry
• If there is a management board ID documents of all directors
• UBOs’ ID documents
• Consent for managing UBOs’ personal information
UBO - every person with more than 25% of shares or voting rights
In case applying person is not a director
• Notarised power of attorney
• Applicant’s ID
• Managing director's ID documents
• Consent for managing director's personal information
Financial institution information
• Wolfsbergs questionnaire (form will be provided within the application)
• Business plan / programme of operations provided to Bank of Lithuania (if you are applying for
• a licence)
• Financial institution licence
• AML/CTF/KYC Head of the department CV
• AML/CTF/KYC related procedures description with signatures and seals
• If not defined in procedures, indicate the number of AML/CTF/KYC employees and their job descriptions
You can find all our fees here: https://mano.bank/business/pricing
We are not able to open bank accounts for residents and businesses of the following countries and jurisdictions:
|American Samoa||Anguilla||Ashmore and Cartier Islands|
|Bermuda||Bouv et Island||British Virgin Islands|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||Burkina Faso||Burundi|
|Central African Republic||Chad||Christmas Island|
|Clipperton Island||Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Colombia|
|Comoros||Congo||Coral Sea Islands, territory of|
|Crimea||Cuba||Democratic Republic of Congo|
|DPRK||East Timor||Ecuado r|
|Falkland Islands||Fiji||French Southern and Antarctic Lands|
|Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Honduras||Howland Island|
|Jamaica||Jan Mayen||Jarvis Island|
|North Macedonia||Pa kistan||Palau|
|Palmyra Atoll||Panama||Paracel Islands|
|Seychelles||Somalia||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands|
|South Sudan||Spratly Islands||Sudan|
|Tajikistan||Thailand||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Turks and Caicos||Uganda||United Arab Emirates|
|Uruguay||US Virgin Islands||Vanuatu|
|Wallis and Futuna||Yemen||Zimbabwe|
You can find all contracts for bank accounts here: https://mano.bank/business/legal-agreements/current-account-and-payments
Deposit insurance terms: https://mano.bank/business/legal-agreements/deposits
We do not provide services to the clients who carry out these activities:
Regardless of the industry, we do not provide services to customers, who:
For information on the terms of deposit insurance and when deposits are not insured, click here.