Find out more about deposit insurance here: https://mano.bank/business/legal-agreements/deposits
Mano.bank BIC number is KUSRLT24.
Here are instructions for receiving euro payments from outside of SEPA zone:
Beneficiary Bank: KUSRLT24
Beneficiary bank name: AB Mano bankas
Bank address: S. Moniuskos str. 27, Vilnius, LT- 08115, Lithuania
NOTE: KUSRLT24 is a direct member of TARGET2
Name: Name Surname
There are two ways to open a bank account at mano.bank:
1. Online: fill out the application here https://account.mano.bank/.
The process is split into different sections:
• Sign up to customer zone. Create a customer login for a secure application process.
• Personal information. Provide your personal details and complete remote identification.
• Company information. Fill out all the company information, partners and planned operations through mano.bank.
• Documents. Upload all the necessary documents.
• Services. Choose our services and operations limits.
• KYC/AML procedure. Once you provide us with all the required information, we will complete KYC/AML procedures on our side.
• Signing bank account contract. Provided we can proceed with the account opening, we will invite you to log back into your secure customer zone where you will be able to agree with our terms and conditions and virtually sign bank account agreements.
2. Visit us at our office: address S. Moniuskos str. 27, Vilnius, LT- 08115, Lithuania.
Please bring a valid identity document and the necessary company documents with you. We will fill in the client questionnaire and sign all the necessary contracts.
All documents have to be either in Lithuanian or English.
All documents in "Incorporation" section have to be with apostille. Only documents from these countries don't need apostille: Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Ukraine and Russia.
During the online application we will ask you to upload the following documents:
Incorporation (all incorporation documents have to be apostilled):
• Extract from the commercial registry
• Extract from an official shareholder registry
• Articles of association
• Proof of incorporation
• Latest financial statement
• Description of business interests in Lithuania (form will be provided within the application)
• Business plan
Structure and people
• Ownership structure
• Proof of director's appointment if not included in commercial registry
• If there is a management board ID documents of all directors
• UBOs’ ID documents
• Consent for managing UBOs’ personal information
UBO - every person with more than 25% of shares or voting rights
In case applying person is not a director
• Notarised power of attorney
• Applicant’s ID
• Managing director's ID documents
• Consent for managing director's personal information
Financial institution information
• Wolfsbergs questionnaire (form will be provided within the application)
• Business plan / programme of operations provided to Bank of Lithuania (if you are applying for
• a licence)
• Financial institution licence
• AML/CTF/KYC Head of the department CV
• AML/CTF/KYC related procedures description with signatures and seals
• If not defined in procedures, indicate the number of AML/CTF/KYC employees and their job descriptions
You can find all our fees here: https://mano.bank/business/pricing
Resident – companies registered in Lithuania and run by Lithuanian citizens.
Non-resident – companies registered outside of Lithuania and run by citizens of the same country where company is registered.
Financial companies – companies conducting any financial activities.
• A legal entity registered in the Republic of Lithuania (resident), whose shareholders and / or final beneficiaries are non-residents and such legal entity belongs to the group of legal entities operating in an international environment and whose activities and cash flows are significantly related to other group companies, and / or;
• "Legal person" means a non-resident who carries on an actual economic activity in an international environment or in the territory of several States, but does not carry out such activity in his country of establishment or is restricted by its instruments of incorporation or jurisdiction, and / or;
• The legal entity or its shareholders and / or final beneficiaries benefit from significant tax incentives, and / or;
• The legislation does not require the preparation and submission of the financial statements of a legal person to the supervisory authorities of the country concerned, including the annual financial statements.
At the moment, we don't process incoming or outgoing payments to and from these countries:
|Ashmore and Cartier Islands||Iraq||Paracel Islands|
|Baker Island||Jan Mayen||Pitcairn Islands|
|Bouvet Island||Jarvis Island||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands|
|Christmas Island||Johnston Atoll||Spratly Islands|
|Clipperton Island||Kingman Reef||Svalbard|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Midway Islands||Syria|
|Coral Sea Islands||Navassa Island||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Dhekelia||North Korea||Wake Island|
French Southern and Antarctic Lands
|Pakistan||Wallis and Futuna|
|Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Palestinian Territories||Yemen|
|Howland Island||Palmyra Atoll|
We can not open a bank account for persons or businesses from the following countries:
|Afghanistan||The Gambia||Palestinian Territories|
|Ashmore and Cartier Islands||Guinea||Paracel Islands|
|The Bahamas||Guinea-Bissau||Pitcairn Islands|
|Botswana||Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Sierra Leone|
|Bouvet Island||Howland Island||Somalia|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||Iran||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands|
|Burkina Faso||Iraq||South Sudan|
|Burma (Myanmar)||Jamaica||Spratly Islands|
|Cayman Islands||Johnston Atoll||Syria|
|Christmas Island||Kingman Reef||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Midway Islands||Vanuatu|
|Coral Sea Islands||Navassa Island||Venezuela|
|Crimea||Nicaragua||Virgin Islands, US|
|Dhekelia||Norfolk Island||Wallis and Futuna|
French Southern and Antarctic Lands
You can find all contracts for bank accounts here: https://mano.bank/business/legal-agreements/current-account-and-payments
Deposit insurance terms: https://mano.bank/business/legal-agreements/deposits
Currently, we do not serve companies in the following industries: