Mano.bank offers one of the highest interests on term deposits in the banking sector. Choose a term between 1 year and 5 years with up to 4.00% interest. See interest per specific term here.
We are a licensed bank and we are committed to the security of your money. At the system level, all infrastructure and its individual elements are protected by internal and external firewalls, and payment data is encrypted to the highest security standards.
Operational-level security is ensured by dedicated in-house teams, constantly audited by our external partners.
Apply and conveniently manage your deposit by logging in to mano.bank’s online banking. Apply for a term deposit today!
Business term deposit is an extremely low-risk investment option. Earning interest on the extra capital allows to maximise cash flow and guarantees security.
1. Sign a term deposit agreement at S. Moniuskos st. 27, Vilnius.
2. Deposit money in cash at a branch or by bank transfer.
You may withdraw your interest on the next business day after term deposit agreement ends. For example, if your contract expires in 2019. August 5, you can pick up interest on August 6.
There are two ways to open a bank account at mano.bank:
1. Online: fill out the application here https://account.mano.bank/.
The process is split into different sections:
• Sign up to customer zone. Create a customer login for a secure application process.
• Personal information. Provide your personal details and complete remote identification.
• Company information. Fill out all the company information, partners and planned operations through mano.bank.
• Documents. Upload all the necessary documents.
• Services. Choose our services and operations limits.
• KYC/AML procedure. Once you provide us with all the required information, we will complete KYC/AML procedures on our side.
• Signing bank account contract. Provided we can proceed with the account opening, we will invite you to log back into your secure customer zone where you will be able to agree with our terms and conditions and virtually sign bank account agreements.
2. Visit us at our office: address S. Moniuskos str. 27, Vilnius, LT- 08115, Lithuania.
Please bring a valid identity document and the necessary company documents with you. We will fill in the client questionnaire and sign all the necessary contracts.
Yes, you can terminate the contract at any time, but in that case the accrued interest is not paid out, you only get back the initial deposit.
You can deposit money into a you mano.bank deposit account in cash or by bank transfer. The beneficiary of the money must be your deposit account at AB „Mano bankas“.