mano.bank presents the Application Programming Interface (API)
2022 July 26
mano.bank offers an opportunity for business clients to make payments not only through online banking but also using the application programming interface (API) from 25 July 2022.
The interface allows the clients to combine their information systems with the information systems of mano.bank more conveniently and:
- To optimize and automate the processes (to make payments automatically, to record the received funds)
- To control the bank accounts when the client is using own internal system (to indicate the account balances in the client accounting system, to initiate payments, to receive information on the transactions)
- To perform other actions related to the bank’s services automatically, without human involvement
The interface allows our clients:
- to get their account balance
- to receive data on the transactions in the account
- to iniciate internal or SEPA payment
- to learn the payment’s status
- to authenticate appropriately
- to exchange data with the bank safely
mano.bank does not impose any additional fees for API use, so, the payments made through the interface cost the same as in the online bank.
If the clients want to start using API, they should refer to their client support managers or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical information for registered users is provided on the website https://developers.mano.bank.