We are not promising free banking services only to impress you. Instead, we're building a reliable and sustainable business so that you can trust us with your money long term.
Euro payments across EU member states and between mano.bank accounts are free because they cost us next to nothing. However, we charge you a competitive rate for services that we pay for. See full pricing here.
We are a licensed bank and we are committed to the security of your funds. At the system level, all infrastructure and its elements are protected by internal and external firewalls, and payment data is encrypted to the highest security standards.
Operational-level security is ensured by dedicated in-house teams, constantly audited by our external partners.
There are two ways to open a mano.bank bank account:
1. Online: Complete your application here: https://account.mano.bank/en.
The application process consists of three steps:
• Client account. Create a secure login password for your account - it will ensure secure application data transfer.
• Personal information. Provide personal information and verify your identity remotely. More information about remote authentication can be found here.
• Signing the bank agreement. Upon receiving a positive response from the KYC / AML team, we will invite you to return to your personal account where you will be able to review and sign our agreements with just a few clicks.
2. At mano.bank branch at S. Moniuškos str. 27, Vilnius, LT-08115, Lithuania.
Bring a valid ID document with you. We will take care of the rest.
Mano.bank BIC number is KUSRLT24.
Here are instructions for receiving euro payments from outside of SEPA zone:
Beneficiary Bank: KUSRLT24
Beneficiary bank name: AB Mano bankas
Bank address: S. Moniuskos str. 27, Vilnius, LT- 08115, Lithuania
NOTE: KUSRLT24 is a direct member of TARGET2
Name: Name Surname
We've created a secure remote system for submitting and updating customer questionnaire information that allows customers to be served remotely.
If you are already a mano.bank customer, but have never used this remote customer questionnaire service at https://account.mano.bank/ you will need to register as a new customer.
1. Select "Private", "Bank Account" and your nationality
2. Create a secure connection:
2.1 Enter your email address and check your email for the confirmation link, click the link
2.2 Enter your mobile number and confirm it
2.3 Create a password
3. Answer all the questions on the screen
4. Verify your identity in one of three ways:
4.1 Document photos and selfy
4.2 Sign your identity document with a mobile signature
4.3 Sign your identity document with Smart-ID
5. Complete the form by providing information about your sources of income and activities
6. Submit the application for evaluation
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
At the moment, we don't process incoming or outgoing payments to and from these countries:
|Ashmore and Cartier Islands||Iraq||Paracel Islands|
|Baker Island||Jan Mayen||Pitcairn Islands|
|Bouvet Island||Jarvis Island||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands|
|Christmas Island||Johnston Atoll||Spratly Islands|
|Clipperton Island||Kingman Reef||Svalbard|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Midway Islands||Syria|
|Coral Sea Islands||Navassa Island||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Dhekelia||North Korea||Wake Island|
French Southern and Antarctic Lands
|Pakistan||Wallis and Futuna|
|Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Palestinian Territories||Yemen|
|Howland Island||Palmyra Atoll|
We can not open a bank account for persons or businesses from the following countries:
|Afghanistan||The Gambia||Palestinian Territories|
|Ashmore and Cartier Islands||Guinea||Paracel Islands|
|The Bahamas||Guinea-Bissau||Pitcairn Islands|
|Botswana||Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Sierra Leone|
|Bouvet Island||Howland Island||Somalia|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||Iran||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands|
|Burkina Faso||Iraq||South Sudan|
|Burma (Myanmar)||Jamaica||Spratly Islands|
|Cayman Islands||Johnston Atoll||Syria|
|Christmas Island||Kingman Reef||Trinidad and Tobago|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Midway Islands||Vanuatu|
|Coral Sea Islands||Navassa Island||Venezuela|
|Crimea||Nicaragua||Virgin Islands, US|
|Dhekelia||Norfolk Island||Wallis and Futuna|
French Southern and Antarctic Lands