We are not promising free banking services only to impress you. Instead, we're building a reliable and sustainable business so that you can trust us with your money long term.
Euro payments across EU member states and between mano.bank accounts are free because they cost us next to nothing. However, we charge you a competitive rate for services that we pay for. See full pricing here.
We are a licensed bank and we are committed to the security of your funds. At the system level, all infrastructure and its elements are protected by internal and external firewalls, and payment data is encrypted to the highest security standards.
Operational-level security is ensured by dedicated in-house teams, constantly audited by our external partners.
There are two ways to open a mano.bank bank account:
1. Online: Complete your application here: https://account.mano.bank/en.
The application process consists of three steps:
• Client account. Create a secure login password for your account - it will ensure secure application data transfer.
• Personal information. Provide personal information and verify your identity remotely. More information about remote authentication can be found here.
• Signing the bank agreement. Upon receiving a positive response from the KYC / AML team, we will invite you to return to your personal account where you will be able to review and sign our agreements with just a few clicks.
2. At mano.bank branch at S. Moniuškos str. 27, Vilnius, LT-08115, Lithuania.
Bring a valid ID document with you. We will take care of the rest.
Mano.bank BIC number is KUSRLT24.
Here are instructions for receiving euro payments from outside of SEPA zone:
Beneficiary Bank: KUSRLT24
Beneficiary bank name: AB Mano bankas
Bank address: S. Moniuskos str. 27, Vilnius, LT- 08115, Lithuania
NOTE: KUSRLT24 is a direct member of TARGET2
Name: Name Surname
We've created a secure remote system for submitting and updating customer questionnaire information that allows customers to be served remotely.
If you are already a mano.bank customer, but have never used this remote customer questionnaire service at https://account.mano.bank/ you will need to register as a new customer.
1. Select "Private", "Bank Account" and your nationality
2. Create a secure connection:
2.1 Enter your email address and check your email for the confirmation link, click the link
2.2 Enter your mobile number and confirm it
2.3 Create a password
3. Answer all the questions on the screen
4. Verify your identity in one of three ways:
4.1 Document photos and selfy
4.2 Sign your identity document with a mobile signature
4.3 Sign your identity document with Smart-ID
5. Complete the form by providing information about your sources of income and activities
6. Submit the application for evaluation
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
At this time, we're unable to open bank accounts for citizens or businesses in the following countries and jurisdictions:
|Ashmore and Cartier Islands||Myanmar||Djibouti|
|Botswana||Norfolk Island||Equatorial Guinea|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||Palmyra Atoll||Eswatini|
|Christmas Island||Pitcairn Islands||Guinea Bissau|
|Clipperton Island||Saint Martin||Haiti|
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Somalia||Honduras|
|Coral Sea Islands, territory of||South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands||India|
|Democratic Republic of Congo||Swaziland||Lebanon|
|DPRK||Trinidad and Tobago||Madagascar|
|French Southern and Antarctic Lands||Vanuatu||Morocco|
|Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Wallis and Futuna||Samoa|
|Jamaica||American Samoa||Sri Lanka|
|Kingman Reef||Cayman Islands||Turkmenistan|
|Libya||Central African Republic, The||US Virgin Islands|
We also do not service payments to and from the following countries and jurisdictions:
|Akrotiri||French Southern and Antarctic Lands||Palmyra Atoll|
|Ashmore and Cartier Islands||Ghana||Panama|
|Bahamas||Heard Island and McDonald Islands||Paracel Islands|
|Baker Island||Howland Island||Philippines|
|British Indian Ocean Territory||Jan Mayen||
South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands
|Burkina Faso||Jarvis Island||Spratly Islands|
Trinidad and Tobago
|Cocos (Keeling) Islands||Mayotte||Turkey|
|Coral Sea Islands, territory of||Midway Islands||Uganda|
|Democratic Republic of Congo||Navassa Island||
Wallis and Futuna
|East Timor||Norfolk Island|